Currently working as a CG generalist at Pixomondo LLC in Los Angeles, working on projects like 2012, Hugo, Red Tails and Amazing Spiderman
- SciFi Pattern Generator May 23, 2013SciFi Pattern Generator Script v.1.1 for 3ds max 2008+ “Greeble-like” custom pattern generation! Make your geometry more interesting with a single click!Wouldn’t it be cool if you could solve all your problems with one single click ? Pattern generator will help you with that!This 3ds max script lets you generate the most astonishing structures with one […]
- The Escape Voting, Recap May 20, 2013The contest has ended, the submissions are gathered and the time has come to vote for your TOP 3 FAVOURITE entries to the Escape: A Polycount Challenge! To vote for the Escape, you must: Be a member of the Polycount Community. We’ll need your user name when completing the poll so if you’re not a member now, […]
- Sketchfab Integration May 20, 2013Tired of showing off your models with plain old 2D images like some sort of caveman? Well we have teamed up with the guys at Sketchfab to put an end to that. Now when creating a post on Polycount, you will find a new button that will allow you to embed Sketchfab’s viewer and display […]
- The Last of Us rig overview May 17, 2013Judd Simantov goes over some of the rigs for “The Last of Us” […]
- SciFi Pattern Generator May 23, 2013
Posted on February 27, 2012 | No CommentsHugo wins 5 Academy Awards including “Best Achievement in Visual Effects”
Posted on July 30, 2011 | No CommentsOh yes finally ILM released the long awaited Trailer for Red Tails, the show I’m working on for almost 3 months. Like the client, we are super happy with the...