This was a very frequent and large project, which i worked hand in hand with other artists, to provide cleanup of CAD data, modelling, lighting and shading, rendering, TD and scripting.
We did pretty much all there is from clips with animation, changes for localisation, features, stills and motion graphics.
Some scripts i made, simplified the shading workflow, and made life easier for some artists. Also did the dishwasher rig and lighting setup. Some renderpass integration made changes much easier in just one scene. Some rather imaginative background and lighsets where made by me.
They loved concrete 🙂
Overall a quite challenging project which turned out like the client wanted